Secure and proven: Gravelled inverted roof.
JACKODUR®: Durable insulation for functional flat roofs.
The graveled inverted roof.The simplest structural configuration of a JACKODUR® inverted roof is as a gravelled inverted roof. In this tried and tested method, the insulation protects the roof membrane and provides a secure roof structure. The breathable JACKODUR® filter layer WA is laid on the insulation boards to stabilize subsequent layers and repel moisture. Installed on top of the insulation and non-woven material as surface protection, the gravel layer then protects the roof and the insulation from UV radiation and mechanical effects.
- JACKODUR® Plus 300 Standard SF The XPS insulation board with maximum insulation value and minimum installation height.
- JACKODUR® KF 300 Standard SF Proven XPS insulation board for a wide range of construction applications.
- JACKODUR® filter layer WA The water-repellent filter layer for inverted roofs.
- JACKODUR® perimeter adhesive foam
- JACKODUR® Angle fillet The high compression strength insulation wedge for universal use.
- JACKODUR® EVO 300 Standard The evolution of environmentally compatible building insulation.