Perimeter of base-plate and foundations
Thermal protection for energy-efficient construction projects.With a thermally insulated base plate, the requirements for thermal insulation in buildings (as per the German Energy Saving Ordinance) can be met. In principle, the only stress on the perimeter insulation below the base plate is the weight of the base plate itself and the travelling load. Because of its closed-cell structure, JACKODUR thermal insulation in extruded polystyrene foam (XPS) is resistant to moisture and therefore particularly suitable for use as perimeter insulation below the base plate.
- JACKODUR® Plus 300 Standard SF The XPS insulation board with maximum insulation value and minimum installation height.
- JACKODUR® KF 300 Standard SF Proven XPS insulation board for a wide range of construction applications.
- JACKODUR® KF 500 Standard SF Proven XPS insulation board for very high loads.
- JACKODUR® KF 700 Standard SF The proven XPS insulation board for extremely high loads.
- JACKODUR® perimeter adhesive foam