JACKODUR® thermal insulation boards made of extrude polystyrene foam (XPS) are ideally suited for use in inverted roof construction: They are moisture-resistant and dimensionally stable and have excellent compressive strength. With its innovative multi-layer technology, JACKODUR® thermal insulation can be installed in a single layer in thicknesses of up to 320 mm. Breathable JACKODUR® filter layer WA is laid on the insulation boards to stabilize subsequent layers and repel water.
These system components form the ideal basis for a variety of structural configurations: Gravelled inverted roof, green inverted roof, vehicle-accessible inverted roof, duo/plus roof inverted roof.
- Roof membrane is protected by the insulation
- Roof with protection, long life expectancy of the roof membrane
- Easy installation of layers
- Shorter construction times
- Roof membrane bonded over its entire surface area
- Easy identification of leak locations
- Possible to remove insulation in an uncontaminated form