Experiencing nature: Greened inverted roof
JACKODUR: Sustainable insulated flat roof as the basis for a healthy urban climate.
A green inverted roof supports an enhanced urban ecology.In its green inverted roof configuration, the JACKODUR inverted roof is a pioneering trend. Because today roofs do more than just cover spaces to protect them from the elements, they also create useful “roof spaces” for leisure and recreation and a sustainable quality of life. The basic flat roof as an inverted roof construction provides safety, energy efficiency and durability. The high compressive strength insulation system JACKODUR and JACKODUR filter layer WA are an ideal basis for versatile design options, enabling planners and architects to develop solutions concepts with form and function ranging from a simple green roof as ecological compensation areas to intensive roof greening as garden facilities. In addition, green roofs are an essential component of rainwater management.
- JACKODUR® Plus 300 Standard SF The XPS insulation board with maximum insulation value and minimum installation height.
- JACKODUR® KF 300 Standard SF Proven XPS insulation board for a wide range of construction applications.
- JACKODUR® KF 500 Standard SF Proven XPS insulation board for very high loads.
- JACKODUR® KF 700 Standard SF The proven XPS insulation board for extremely high loads.
- JACKODUR® Angle fillet The high compression strength insulation wedge for universal use.
- JACKODUR® perimeter adhesive foam
- JACKODUR® filter layer WA The water-repellent filter layer for inverted roofs.
- JACKODUR® EVO 300 Standard The evolution of environmentally compatible building insulation.