Robust and resilient: Vehicle-accessible inverted roof.
JACKODUR inverted roof: The rooftop parking solution.
The vehicle-accessible inverted roof for extreme loads.Where structural loadings allow and motor vehicle access is possible, the construction of a vehicle-accessible inverted roof is a viable option. Along with the added benefit of creating extra parking, this configuration includes all the advantages of an inverted roof: The insulation is on top of the roof membrane, thereby providing a durable solution. The most common arrangements for vehicle-accessible inverted roofs are made with interlocking paving slabs, in-situ cast concrete or stone slabs on paving support pads. It goes without saying that the thermal insulation boards used here must have extremely high compressive strength – as JACKODUR® XPS thermal insulation boards do, with compressive strengths of 500 or 700 kPa.
- JACKODUR® KF 500 Standard SF Proven XPS insulation board for very high loads.
- JACKODUR® KF 700 Standard SF The proven XPS insulation board for extremely high loads.
- JACKODUR® perimeter adhesive foam
- JACKODUR® filter layer WA The water-repellent filter layer for inverted roofs.
- JACKODUR® Angle fillet The high compression strength insulation wedge for universal use.