Top-storey ceiling insulation
Efficient renovation project insulation solution.
Thermal protection for housing.It is relatively quick and easy to insulate the top-storey ceiling by laying compression-proof thermal insulation throughout. Compared to between-rafter insulation, this option offers builders a more economic solution for the post-construction insulation of top-storey ceilings. The thermal insulation delimits the cold zone and keeps the heat inside the heated rooms. Because of its compressive strength, JACKODUR thermal insulation is ideal for use on top-storey ceilings. In case of a timber sub-frame, first lay a foil layer as a vapour barrier. On this, lay the JACKODUR insulation boards with a shiplap, or similar, edge profile.
- JACKODUR® Plus 300 Standard SF The XPS insulation board with maximum insulation value and minimum installation height.
- JACKODUR® KF 300 Standard SF Proven XPS insulation board for a wide range of construction applications.
- JACKODUR® KF 300 Standard GL The proven XPS insulation board for a wide range of applications.
- JACKODUR® KF 300 Standard NF The extra-large XPS insulation board.
- JACKODUR® KF 500 Standard SF Proven XPS insulation board for very high loads.
- JACKODUR® KF 700 Standard SF The proven XPS insulation board for extremely high loads.